ICO Technologies consists of a team of enthusiasts who strive to innovate and formulate superior quality products and services with one goal in mind: the complete satisfaction of clients. We are continually looking for new talents to enhance our pool of skills. Experience a challenging and dynamic environment in which you can carry out innovating projects! Consult the list of available positions and send us your resume!
ICO Technologies Inc.
2843, Beaudry-Leman Ave. Shawinigan, QC, G9N 3H7
Start date: As soon as possible
Number of vacant position(s): 2
Salary: Up for discussion
Working hours: 40 hours – Full time
Employment status: Permanent
Work shift: Daytime
ICO Technologies is currently searching for a network administrator with excellent analysis skills and strong thinking.
As a network administrator, you will have the opportunity to establish and operate the internal network, and make recommendations in order to facilitate the deployment of applications, based on various network architectures involving different organizations.
• Develop technological architectures within the framework of various deployment projects
• Support a Windows server park (virtual and physical), including troubleshooting/maintenance, security maintenance, as well as daily operation and optimization
• Manage backup copies
• Manage network security
• Provide the assistance required to facilitate the deployment of applications across various organization networks
• Ensure the maintenance of the systems’ capacity and performance
• Document procedures and technical work
• Perform troubleshooting and technical diagnostics within internal/external network, as required
• Take part in network optimization and improvement projects
• Provide occasional support (technical assistance is provided 24/7)
• Levels of study: College (CEGEP)
• Diploma/degree: DEC
• Years of experience: At least 10
• Advanced written and spoken language skills: French and English
• At least 10 years of experience
• DEC in computer science
• Strong knowledge and working experience with Microsoft Windows 2003/2008/2012
• Strong knowledge and working experience with Microsoft Active Directory 2003/2008/2012
• Strong knowledge and working experience with Hyper-V
• Working experience with Citrix
• Experience with MSSQL (Always on, Fail Over,..) installation
• Microsoft Exchange experience (a must)
• Knowledge of networking and security concepts (a must)
• Knowledge of sound security principles (a must)
• English-French bilingualism
• Skill withscripting languages (PowerShell, vbs)
• Linux experience
• Knowledge of phone systems such as Mitel, Avaya, others.
• Experience with management of an early warning system such as SolarWinds.
• Social events organized by the firm
• Medical and paramedical expenses
• Life insurance
• Sick leave
• Flexible hours
• Registered retirement savings plan
The Analyst – Senior programmer comes under the Project Manager. The key responsibilities are as follows:
Main qualifications expected:
The Senior IT Project Manager, who comes under the Director of Information Technology, works together with other project managers as well as with the development team, and assists in implementing solutions.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
Main qualifications expected:
The WEBdeveloper comes under the Project Manager. The key responsibilities are as follows:
Main qualifications expected:
Our company designs management solutions and software packages for the emergency market. The business solutions advisor comes under the Sales Director and monitors the achievement of sales, profitability and satisfaction objectives set forth by demonstrating sound management of current accounts and developing new opportunities.
Your mandate will be:
• to assess new opportunities with existing and potential clients, (and also within the industry). And sell our solutions; • to remain knowledgeable of the market trends and competition and acquire new clients;
• to build strong and enduring relationships with clients and key partners; • to perform client relationship management within the context of major projects; • to participate in the establishment of surveys to measure the level of satisfaction of clients; • tocommunicate effectively with various clients, in particular when new products and services are launched and when dealing with change management (tools, procedures, etc.); • to manage, using our in-house system, any information relevant to existing and prospective clients; •to work in close collaboration with the Customer service department and the Operations team; • to act on certain occasions as the organization's ambassador by taking part in trade fairs or by meeting in person with local clients; and • to carry out all other related tasks (corporate, sales marketing and major accounts).
• University degree or D.C.S. (D.E.C.) in business administration, sales or computer science and 5 years of experience in sales or B2B • Any other combination of schooling and experience deemed equivalent may be considered
• Expeince using a customer relationship management tool (CRM)
• Valid driver's licence and willingness to travel on occasional basis
• Bilingualism required both orally and in writing (English and French)
This position requires the following:
• Results-oriented approach
• Proven ability to establish business relations
• Charisma, professionalism and interpersonal skills
• Refinement of communication
• Ability to establish relations with people with different characters and personalities, regardless of the level in the hierarchy
• Interest for persuasion and negotiations
• Interest for teamwork
• Great capacity for learning and a keen interest in IT
• Adaptability in the face of change, in an environment that is constantly evolving
• Autonomy, organizing skills and resourcefulness
• Full-time position (40 hours a week)
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive compensation
• Other benefits include Group insurance coverage, use of latest technology, ongoing training, attractive and stimulating working environment, dynamic committee, etc.
Reports to the Project Manager
Main duties and responsibilities
Personal suitability and skills
Principaux défis :
-Faire la collecte d'information requise pour l'intégration,
-Coordonner les activités d'intégration du logiciel chez le client,
-Préparer les environnements pour permettre la formation et la mise en production des logiciels,
-Donner la formation aux utilisateurs,
-Participer à la rédaction et l'optimisation du matériel de formation,
-Assister le client avec le démarrage initial du logiciel,
-Toute autre tâches connexes à l'intégration et à la formation sur les produits et services d'ICO Technologies
Niveau d'études : Collégial (DEC) Années d'expérience reliées à l'emploi :3 à 5 années d'expérience
Description des compétences :
Bon communicateur ;
Adaptabilité aux personnes et aux changements et aplomb face aux imprévus ;
Autonomie ; sens des responsabilités.
Connaissance du milieu de l’urgence; de la prévention incendie, sécurité civile et policier un atout.
Conditions diverses :
Doit être familier avec l'environnement Windows et avec les bases de données SQL server.
Bonne compréhension de différents logiciels spécialisés.
Bonne connaissance de l'intégration de progiciels en milieu institutionnel et industriel.
Capacité à comprendre les besoins du client.
Doit posséder un véhicule et être disponible à voyager sur le territoire du Québec. (50% du temps)